Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Food Journal: Day 8

I thought earlier when I posted that I wasn't going to do well today, but I stayed under 1500 calories (though admittedly a lot of what I ate wasn't the best for me).  Again, it was a holiday.  And, I've got to be able to splurge now and then.  As long as I make up for it with a vigorous workout or two, it's fine.  So here's today's tally:

Breakfast: (540)
honey oat bagel with neufchatel cheese (310)
fruit with Wilton chocolate melts, pineapple, strawberry, apple, cantaloupe (120+30+10+25+15)
coffee with cream and Truvia (30)

Lunch: (290)
2 string cheese (160)
pineapple ring (30)
cheese nips (100)
diet coke

Dinner: (425)
2 slices of gyro pizza from Big Cheese (approx. 425)

Snacks: (70)
2 Twizzlers (70)

Workout:
P90X: Cardio X (45 min)
6-pack Ab Calorie Burn (10 min)
Strong and Sexy Upper Body Burn (10 min)


(1325)


As an aside, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  Especially mine, because she's the best.  And all others who were supposed to be mothers once but aren't now...this day didn't really feel that great in that respect.  For that, I'm having a glass of wine to toast my dead child and I'm not going to count it.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment