Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Food Journal: Day 10

Breakfast: (200)
Oats'n'Honey with 1/2 cup skim milk (170)
coffee with cream and Truvia (30)

Lunch: (290)
Michelina's Lean Gourmet Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and gravy (190)
grapes (100)
diet coke

Dinner: (385)
Mongolian beef with asparagus and brown rice (260)
Vitamin Water (125)

Snacks: (425)
3 string cheese (240)
banana (100)
pita chips (70)
3 sticks of gum (15)

Workout:
Namaste Yoga (15 min)
5 mile walk


(1300)

I used a few recipes I found online with a few tweaks to make it healthier and made a most masterfully amazing Mongolian beef with brown rice and asparagus.  It's shocking how healthy it turned out to be.  I'll post the recipe later.  It was totally worth the hot'n'sweaty hike down Cliff hill to the market and then back up it pushing Z in the stroller the whole way.  I needed soy sauce but Terri didn't leave me the carseat so we had to walk to the closest local that carried it 2.25 miles away.  I got sunburned like whoa too.

No comments:

Post a Comment