Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Survey

I found this time-wasting survey on Facebook this morning and decided to fill it out here sans the tagging bs...just a few tidbits about me:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
-7am, but I got out of bed about 15 min later
2. How do you like your steak?
-medium to medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
-Whip It...last year a week before it came out
4. What is your favorite TV show?
-Law and Order: SVU
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
-Florence or Amsterdam
6. What did you have for breakfast?
-a sesame bagel with cream cheese
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
-the all-inclusive and vague: Asian...especially sushi, Mongolian beef, crab rangoon, etc
8. What foods do you dislike?
-raw onions and tomatoes
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
-Zoni Kitchen
10. Favorite dressing?
-balsamic vinaigrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
-a blue 1995 Chevy Corsica...I call it Dimples the Chevy Storm due to the hail damaged hood
12. What are your favorite clothes?
-pajamas
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
-wherever Holly is
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
-full most of the time
15. Where would you want to retire?
-the beach
16. Favorite time of day?
-morning
17. What is your favorite sport to watch?
-I don't like to watch sports, but if I had to choose I'd say basketball
18. Who do you think will not tag you back?
-this is dumb cuz I found this random survey on fb and have no intention of tagging anyone or posting it on there
19. Person you expect to tag you back first???
-see #18
20. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
-seriously?
21. Bird watcher?
-sure, if I see one I like
22. Do you consider yourself attractive?
-most of the time
23. Pets?
-fish: 3 goldfish, 2 koi, 3 bettas, and a whole mob of guppies...oh and I live with 3 cats too
24. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
-I just changed 2 poopy diapers within a half an hour...gross.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
-an astronaut, a veterinarian, and a cake decorator...simultaneously
26. What is your best childhood memory?
-basking in the dining room patches of sun with my dog Baxter as my pillow and a good book in hand
27. Are you a cat or dog person?
-I'd say dogs, since I'm allergic to cats but I live with cats and most of my friends have cats...HOLY CATS!
28. Are you married?
-no
29. Always wear your seat belt?
-yep (except usually not in taxis)
30. Been in a car accident?
-a few actually...nothing too serious though
31. Any pet peeves?
-annoying customers at work and being nagged about housework
32. Favorite pizza topping?
-Hi, I am Plain Jane.  I like pepperoni and extra cheese.
33. Favorite Flower?
-irises
34. Favorite ice cream?
-anything with heath bites or chocolate covered peanut butter in it
35. Favorite fast food?
-The BK Lounge...but I love me some Culvers cheese curds
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
-I passed on the first try
37. From whom did you get your last email?
-Michaels...go figure, though I will be going in on Sunday afternoon with my coupon for 20% off my whole purchase including sale items...
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
-either Blick or Utrecht
39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
-I spontaneously went to Jon's last night with Matt and Angela and Jessica (from work)
40. Like your job?
-mostly, just not getting enough money or hours
41. What was your favorite vacation?
-my road trip in May 2009 from LA to Chi with my Holly
42. How about who's your favorite actor/actress?
-Johnny Depp/Angelica Huston
43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
-the whole Wingert clan at HyVee for grandpa's birthday last week
44. What are you listening to right now?
-The Wedding Singer is on FX
45. What is your favorite color?
-yellow
46. How many tattoos do you have?
-5, and I've got the next 2 designs already
47. Coffee drinker?
-an avid one, in fact, I'm having another cup right now
48. How many children do you have?
-none (though I should) but I do have 's child in my care right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment