Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Buttons

I probably should have been posting stuff like this as I acquired it but since I am ever the procrastinator here goes the first of many random posts about stuff.   Haha, I have to laugh about how I just phrased that but that's exactly what it is...random stuff.

I took these pics of Holly's button collection last November when we were still living together.  I forget why I decided I wanted to even see them...I think it was that I was looking for buttons for headwraps for my HatsonLamps Etsy shop (www.hatsonlamps.etsy.com).  She allowed me to look at her buttons and I was able to keep a few of the ones I liked.  I love the way they look on the back of my 'grandma quilt'.




I really love the giant buttons, but of course those were the ones I was allowed to look at but not keep.  I do love a good button collection.  I went out for lunch with (Zidane) Mom, Jess (and Ella), and Jen last Friday and Jen said she's got trillions of buttons.  That's right, Trillions.  Therefore she and I are going to have a sit-down sometime soon where we just goss and look at buttons, maybe watch a movie.  I will have to blog about it when it happens.   :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment