Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Game Plan

I had a pretty great holiday today despite having to work for a few hours.  Now that I'm all relaxed and settling into bed for the night I want to make a game plan for tomorrow, Black Friday.  I have no intention of shopping, but I do think I'm more productive when I make a plan.  So here goes...

I keep putting off taking photos of the baby hats I've finished so far.  Tomorrow I WILL photograph the finished ones in the morning.  Z and I can hang out in the basement while I do it.  I just need to get it done.  And put the new ones in my inventory list.  I've just been concentrating constantly on making, crocheting, sewing more, more, more baby hats.  Once I get the pics taken, we're going down to Mom and Dad's.  I don't think Dad's got the day off but Mom sure does.  I'm hoping for some tasty turkey and gravy leftovers for lunch.  Also if I can I'm going to get Jessica's birthday gift to her.  Her birthday was today but she, Matt and baby Ella celebrated with his family.  Plus if she comes by the house when we're there, Z and Ella can play...and that's always totally hilarious and awesome to watch.  Then later evening I work again.  Tomorrow is going to be productive because I'll be busting out hats in every spare minute as well.

Before I start to nod off, be safe you crazy Black Friday holiday shoppers...

No comments:

Post a Comment