Sunday, November 14, 2010

Buttons

I finally uploaded the pics of my new buttons....I will be using most of them for my Etsy.com shop: HatsonLamps.Etsy.com

 A lot of these are brightly colored singles which I will use on some of my my brightly colored headwraps and headbands.












Most of the buttons along the top are what I would deem as fancy buttons or decorative rather.  Along the bottom right are more neutral colored singles which will be used most likely on neutral headwraps and bands.








The pairs of buttons are specifically paired to become eyes for my children's animal hats.  My absolute favorite button is the wooden fish-shaped button in the bottom right.













I cleared my embroidery floss out of this case and stowed it in an old cardboard box to make room for this wonderful separation of buttons.

They are organized as follows (and this is for me, not you):
Upper left: big pairs
Lower left: color pairs
Center 1: neutral pairs
Center 2: color singles
Center 3: dark neutral singles
Center 4: light neutral singles
Upper right: wood/bone/fancy-finished singles
Lower right: metal singles

Sometimes it's good to have OCD... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment