Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winterfest

So I've been working my fingers and wrists to the bone since I got the official confirmation that I have a booth at Luverne, MN's craft fair portion of Winterfest 2010.  I've been making baby hats like a crazy person...partially because they're super adorable, partially because everyone who sees them says they'll sell like hotcakes at the craft fair.  The fair is on Saturday December 4th from 9 am to 3 pm.

I've almost doubled my inventory of baby hats in the past few days.  Though I don't have images of the more recent ones.  Here's a few of the first ones, most of them are the first of their kind and I've made more and/or variations of them.  Since I took these pics I've made the following baby hats: 3 apples, 2 watermelons, 1 strawberry, 3 frogs, 2 monsters, 2 mice, 1 hippo, 2 pigs, 2 ducks, and 2 bears.  GO ME!  And of course, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment