Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

I went over to Matt and Angela's tonight...we totally just vegged out and watched TV.  I saw this absolutely fascinating show called Extreme Couponing about people who save oodles of cash by being ridiculously OCD about clipping coupons.  Here's a little tidbit more about that.... http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/12/28/good-morning-america-tlcs-extreme-couponing/

We also watched that show What Not to Wear.  It made me take a look at what I'm wearing tonight and laugh a little.  Right now I'm wearing a pair a light blue/green fleece drawstring pants (with a burn hole and several paint stains), a pink/white floral sports bra loosely covered by a wife-beater style tank with a black/white hexagonal pattern print, a black hoodie with a black/white horizontal stripe pattern inside the hood, purple/tan argyle socks...and earlier a multi-colored pastel striped scarf and my fur-lined short snow boots.  W. O. W.  I am the epitome of style.

And that was the random bit of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment