Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

I've been meaning to make this a random bit of the day since I first saw this poster at work almost 2 weeks ago...I just kept forgetting the link in my car...

At any rate, the poster is of my favorite place and other home, Chicago.  And I MUST HAVE IT!!!


http://www.orkposters.com/chicago.html



The poster I saw was the 24" x 34" sweet blue...and the customer had gotten a narrow white custom mat to fit in a 24" x 36" pewter Trendsetter poster frame.  Eww...If I were to get a poster, I'd get the 18" x 24" black and white for $22 and put it into a black 18"x 24" frame.  Buuuut, now that I've browsed the site a little I'd rather pay $27 for an 18" x 24" screenprint, either the Windy City Blue Print or the Neo-Punk Black Print.  I will be getting this...eventually.  Maybe tax return or my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment