Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

I also just decided that I'm going to post something random as often as everyday...whether it be some picture I have or song I like.  You can bet it will be interesting to me if no one else.





I think this is the only thing that made me smile all morning while I was working (doing the once a year inventory, while sick).  I put a bunch of puffy stickers away on a turnstile and these were my absolute favorite.  Aside from the fact that giraffes are my #1 favorite animal, the stickers were just too damn cute.  I'm pretty sure these were the ones, and they're available online at: Shop Sticko Online
If they're not the ones I'm thinking of (and the only way to tell would be for me to check it out at work tomorrow), then they're available at my place of employment: Michaels Arts and Crafts





Though they are cute, one of my fav giraffe images ever is here: Giraffe, First Kiss

And of course there's this guy:


And this has been the first official Random Bit of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment