Thursday, January 6, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

I haven't been enamored by a video game in FOREVER.  I really like all the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games and have from the beginning.  Other than that, I don't play any games, I mostly watch other people play (unless I get bored).  However, my brother/roommate Aaron is an avid gamer...He's on his XBox  360 at least a couple hours every night and a whole lot more on his days off.  After Christmas he bought himself a Playstation 3 and a few games.  One of these games has in 3 days become my new favorite game to play.  I used to be into the old school Nintendo games like Mario Bros, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong.  But this one may just take the cake...Little Big Planet.  I love my little personalized sackperson and all my stickers and decorations.  The levels are interesting, clever and fun.  You can even make your own levels and share them online (although I've found that the levels made by other people tend to be a lot tougher).  I'm not all that far in the game yet and though I do plan on plodding right along while I'm home on my Z days, I've definitely got to limit how much time I play or I'm not going to do anything else.  That is extremely bizarre for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment