Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

Zidane turned 9 months old yesterday.  I just realized when I looked at the calendar.  He's still almost completely sedentary.  While it's not that unusual for a baby boy his age to not be moving around on his own by now, it's totally awesome for me... I have complete confidence that he won't move from where I put him if I leave the room for a minute (at least not far enough to get into anything).  But that could change at any time since he's trying really hard to figure it out.

At any rate, the random bit I really wanted to share is actually a tidbit from the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.  Terri recently decided to use the 'points' we earn for recycling on a couple magazine subscriptions for the house.  This is the second issue we've gotten.  I haven't read much Cosmo in the last few years so I had forgotten how much crap is in there about sex and relationship nonsense.  However, one of the articles in this issue is how to look leaner in 2 weeks, an easy workout plan that targets abs, buns and thighs.  Hah, easy my ass!  I tried all of the different positions, the required 30 reps each and some were pretty hard...and I'm not that out of shape!  I did like a few moves so I'll be incorporating them into my regular workout but I will more than likely be working out more than the 3 times per week they recommend.  Hopefully I'll look a lot leaner in two weeks but my goal is still to be looking fly for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment