Friday, September 11, 2009

On Syncronicity

I was walking down the sidewalk a little while ago, on my way to Genesis to return some staples.  It's only about 5 blocks from my apartment, so an easy walk.  I couldn't help but want to ride my new bicycle (since I didn't have 3 giant mattes in tow like last trip).  When I thought of that, I immediately knew I'd be riding on the sidewalk if I had been able to ride to the store.  At that exact second, a guy on a red bicycle breezed by my left elbow on the sidewalk momentarily scaring the crap out of me...

I think it's really interesting when you think of something and that something happens at almost the same moment.  I'm actively aware of syncronicity in my everyday life because one time several years ago someone brought it to my attention and I can't seem to ignore it now.  It amuses me...and seeing as I've been in need of cheer lately in more ways than one, I wanted to dwell on the amusement for a few moments longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment