Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Obsessive Compulsive As Usual

I thought it would be nice to spend my afternoon of art making also watching Ghost as a tribute to the now late, great Patrick Swayze.  I haven't seen it in awhile.

I found it online in 5 streaming parts but it's taking forever to load...

I may have to get my external hd going and watch Dirty Dancing instead.
Now, a lot of people claim that they've seen that movie 'like a hundred times'.  However, I actually have, and probably many more times beyond that.  It came out when I was in diapers and I've been watching it shamelessly over and over since.  When I was a kid I would watch it every time I stayed home from school sick or whenever there was a snow day.  And I definitely still geek out and watch it again pretty frequently when I'm home alone.  There's nothing like rewatching a classic great movie to make me feel all tender and girly.  Plus I enjoy predictability and routine in my film selection, as I do with most everything.

I guess I'm just a creature of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment