Monday, September 7, 2009

Nightmare turned happy news...

I was having a seriously crappy dream about my fish a little while ago.   Since I spent the last two days with my folks I wasn't really around my apartment much, including meal time on Saturday night (Holly fed them).  In the dream, I came back home from a short vacation and ALL 13 of my fish were in my 10 gallon tank with less than 3 inches of water in the tank.  All of them looked dead.  So I scrambled around trying to fill up the 55 gallon tank as fast as possible and treat the water.  Someone was there helping me but I don't remember who.  She tried putting the hose directly into the tank the fish were and I slapped it out of her hand.  While I was filling the water, I could tell some of the fish were starting to perk up and move a little.  I quickly transfered them one by one to the big tank and everything seemed fine...except that the bettas were all in with the koi and the goldfish...and then the phone woke me up to even better news than my fish all being alive and well (but I can't really share that part yet).

*I forgot to come back and state that the happy news was about my sister-in-law Terri and my brother Aaron.  They're finally gonna have a baby!!!* (9/18/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment