Thursday, September 17, 2009

How early is too early?

There was a guy sleeping outside the store when I got to work this morning...He said he had an interview with my boss at 9.  IT WAS 7 AM!!!  I texted my boss to let him know the guy he was going to interview later had showed up 2 hours early...Then I find out the interview isn't until 10.  The guy spent the next couple hours doing one of three things:  leaning against the front window asleep, pacing back and forth in front of the store, and watching me do my prep.  It was seriously creepy and weird.  Does he still think he has any chance in getting the position after showing up 3 hours early and creeping me the opener (and my boss's right hand for several years) out?  I'm no expert but I have been job hunting lately and I definitely think that's an interview fauz pas...

No comments:

Post a Comment