Sunday, September 20, 2009

'We've got to move these refrigerators'

I just had a really long complicated dream stretching from when I got out of bed at 6:30 this morning to turn off the a/c (why it was on, I don't know.  It was only 53 degrees out last night) and when I got up for good at 10:00.  The only part I can vividly remember was the stress of trying to reach something I was never going to be able to reach.  Whatever it was I was trying to get at was on top of a massive refrigerator at the back and center.  None of the stools or chairs in the room would give me enough height to even hoist myself up onto the thing let alone reach for my target.

It's interesting how I've been dreaming lately.  Usually I don't really remember them.  I'm finding that my frustration in life is echoing back in my dreams.  I wonder if there actually is a way to shape them into more positive outlets for the shitty parts of my life so that I don't end up wishing I had dreamt about sunbathing on a beach with my sweetie every time I have a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment