Sunday, January 5, 2014

Revision.

I was thinking today about my resolution to do something creative every single day.  While I don't think that it is an unattainable goal, I do think that I'd like to broaden the spectrum a little to encompass a little bit more...just in case what I do in a day can't necessarily be described as creative.  The new resolution reads like this...I want to do something creative OR artistically productive every single day.  I think this makes for a more realistic goal.  Case in point: yesterday, I don't feel like I necessarily did something wildly creative but I did spend some time adding artwork to my website.  That, while not creative at all, I find to be absolutely crucial to my artistic practice and therefore makes it a valid fulfillment of my resolution.  And honestly, I'm doing the same thing this evening because it is just waaaaaay too cold to get out from under this blanket and make anything besides dinner.  I did try a new beef stroganoff recipe which was delicious and the leftovers will make for several tasty lunches this week.
Beef Stroganoff

Also, have we noticed how much better I've been at blogging this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment