Friday, February 18, 2011

This couch potato is TVing it up tonight...

I can't believe it.  I totally forgot that tonight was Spartacus: Gods of the Arena night!  I had to work tonight and when I got home it was half over...at least we've got it on the dvr, I can watch it in 5 minutes if I want to.  Maybe I will cuz it's always just Aaron and me watching it when it first comes on (seeing as Terri's in bed by 8:30 even though it's Friday night and she doesn't work Saturdays).  And though we both LOVE the show, it is definitely a little awkward to watch some of the scenes with my brother.  :-P


And now that it's over and Aaron has retreated to bed for the night, I did a quick channel scan and decided to watch Fatal Attractions (for the first time) followed by Confessions: Animal Hoarding (a fav of mine).  I can't explain my fixation with shows like this but I can't seem to get enough of shows about other people's problems.  Other shows I've been watching as of late include (but not limited to):
Hoarders and Hoarding: Buried Alive
My Strange Addiction
What Not to Wear
My Life is a Zoo

Honestly, I can't wait until I have regular old full-time job where I'm not home during the day and I can't really watch all the crazy odd shows on Direct TV.  Also, when I get an apartment of my own, I have absolutely NO intention of paying for TV...just wifi, on which I can stream nearly everything I want.  Then maybe I won't be so attracted to these bizarro shows and I won't watch nearly as much TV as I do right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment