Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing but porcelein under her skin.

Wow, I've been slacking in posting for a bit.  Well, my schedule got all whacked out this weekend because Angela was sick.  So I worked Saturday night and more hours Sunday.  Afterward went to the Super Bowl party at Jon and Marcy's house.  Mom and Dad were there, and Chloe, poor sick little girl.  I read her a bedtime story though. :) <3

Unfortunately this evening was more of the same with the master and commander of this nest.  I'm just tired of getting so angry that nothing I ever do is right around here.  It's blatantly clear that my time here at this residence is limited far more than originally anticipated.  I've got to regroup and get out.  Enough said.

I pulled myself out of my earlier funk with the beginning of an episode of Glee but it's loading presently so here I type.  I watched the Rocky Horror Glee Show episode this afternoon which was totally awesome.  I loved that Barry Bostwick guest starred in it.  Today I also got that massage that mom gave me a gift certificate for.  I got a half hour long massage and it was blissful but now that the day has worn on and I foolishly took a nap after Glee this afternoon instead of working out or folding laundry, my back has started to ache in strange new places.  So I think if I can manage to squeeze some yoga tomorrow between chasing Ella and keeping Z from pounding her, I'll feel a little better.  For now I'm skipping laundry for now and curling up in bed with my freshly loaded Never Been Kissed Glee episode.  But first I'm going to find a healthy snack to accompany this pear I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment