Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Bit of the Day

I think the reason blogger was being janky last night and not loading properly had everything to do with the fact that I was trying to stream a movie online...
I was browsing one of my favorite movie streaming sites looking for something good to watch when I happened upon the original 1974 version of The Taking of Pelham One Two Three.  I had no idea that the 2009 version was a remake!  I totally loved The Taking of Pelham 123 with John Travolta and Denzel Washington.  After finding out that Walter Mathau was in the original, I felt I just had to see it.  I did a little research while waiting for my video to load and found that the original dispatcher's name was Lt. Zachary Garber but the remade character's name was Walter Garber.  It's a nice touch and a cool tribute to the late great Walter Mathau.  I didn't end up watching much but the intro to the old movie since it hadn't finished loading and I had to get to bed for today's early rising.  But I will be watching the rest of it when I can and I expect that it will be just as awesome as the remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment