Friday, February 25, 2011

I LOVE SPARTACUS!!!!

If you haven't already been watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, you fucking should be!  I just finished watching the season finale a bit ago and it was FANTASTICALLY AMAZING AWESOMENESS TO THE MIZZITY MAXIMUS!!!  I have watched every episode except last week's the night and time it originally aired.  I actually watched last weeks ep this afternoon, unfortunately on the burn tv.  However, it totally amped me up for tonight's finale which absolutely blew my mind (much like many previous episodes have).  I'm totally stoked for the next season.  It is extremely unfortunate that the actor that plays the character of Spartacus, Andy Whitfield, has melanoma and actually, from what I've heard, has been recast.  I hope from the depths of my soul that he recovers and quickly because no one deserves the pain and heartache that cancer brings.

Whatever though, Gannicus and Crixus are super fine and made my night super-fly.  Now I'm watching the new Fatal Attractions which will be followed shortly by bedtime (since coffee is here tomorrow around 8ish).  And tomorrow's my weekly weigh-in...wish me luck!  I lost a whopping 4 lbs last week so I'm not expecting anything huge, but I've added some new moves to my workout and have been extremely consistent so it should pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment