Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Thursday again?

Shame on me again for neglecting my blog again...and now a recap of the past week:

Last Friday, Matt and Angela and I hung out despite it being a Z-day for me.  Angela really wanted to get me a haircut (for my birthday, which isn't till June) so she and Matt kept Zidane company while I was getting my hair chopped off by Angela's stylist at Studio 26.  Then we had delicious soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden.
I worked most of the weekend.  Sunday was Jason's birthday; Monday was Valentine's Day.  The only thing of note that I did that day was apply for a job at a place that pays really really well despite the boring work and the required drug test.  I'm hoping to hear back from them ASAP because I'm broke and I really need to get out of this house.
On the plus side, the weather's been almost like spring this past few days though we can't get too used to it since winter is definitely not over.
Unfortunately, I still haven't filed my taxes yet but I've started my loan consolidation processes so I feel slightly accomplished.  I also finally heard back from the people in charge of the knitting and crocheting classes at Michaels.  I am officially the primary instructor for crocheting and the backup for Deb's knitting.  I, of course, have to take a course myself to get certified but I was told that I could take the course online while teaching classes in store.  I'll get a gift card to pay for my supplies plus 50 bucks per 2-hour class.  Sweet deal.
And now, since I finally got Z to sleep for his AM nap I'm going to utilize my time wisely.  Workout followed by taxes if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment