Wednesday, February 27, 2013

And I'm back

I guess I didn't really need to finish my workday today (can you smell the sarcasm?).  I got a call 2 hours into my shift that I needed to pick up Skylar asap cuz she'd had two bad diapers this morning at daycare after one I changed this morning.  My daycare gal thinks it could be rotavirus so I dropped everything and ran over to get her.  It took forever to get thru to the doctor's office and they can't squeeze us in until after lunch.  So we'll be heading there in about an hour to find out what's going on with my babers.  I feel like I've been spouting her symptoms for a week and this is the first someone's brought up the possibility that it's not just a lingering flu bug.  She was vomiting last week followed by bouts of diarrhea off and on through the weekend.  She's lost her appetite, refuses foods she usually likes.  She's been very obstinate and moody as well.  The timing couldn't be worse what with my moving tomorrow.  My daycare gal suggested keeping her home tomorrow too, so her dad might just have to take a vacation day.  Boooo....

I'm gonna go surf pinterest until I have to wake her to go to the doc...

No comments:

Post a Comment