Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Chloe!

My oldest niece Chloe Ashlynn turned 6 years old today.  She is a sweet 'n' sassy little girl that I love to pieces.  She's a great big sister to my little brother's other 2 girls Sammie and Nicki and her other sister Everly.  I can't believe it's already been 6 years since I heard the news I was going to be and auntie for the first time.  Chloe has always had a very special place in my heart and always will.  I look forward to her birthday gathering on Sunday.

I was still living in Chicago when Chloe was born (2007).  I didn't get to meet her until she was about 6 weeks old.  These are two of our first pictures together:



We did have a recurring theme of napping together every time that I went home for a visit or when she'd visit in Chi:




Since I've come back home, I've become an auntie again to 3 more little girls and a little boy AND I've become a mom.  Chloe has gotten so smart and so big.  A really great little girl.  Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment