Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby's First Year: Month to Month Photos

I haven't decided yet how I'd like to execute this project that's been stewing around in my brain for awhile.  I see these ideas floating around on Pinterest about ways to portray and display one's baby photos of the first year.  Well, as I said, I don't really know how I'd like to display my photos of Skylar but I've been fairly diligent about taking pictures of her (how could I not? so cute!).  I just went through my photos and cropped down one newborn pic and then one for each month up until 10 months.  It's so fun to see the progression and growth.  I will update again when I figure out how I either want to scrap these or frame them for the wall.  At any rate, I wanna share my love:

Newborn Skylar

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

I may end up finding other in between photos to fill in.  It really is remarkable how quickly she's changing all the time.  It's an exciting adventure... I enjoy the keepsakes and cherish the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment