Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back Online...

Finally!!  We just got internet installed at my new place.  I've been moved in since the 1st.  I got online a few times at Taco Johns to get my Norwex stuff set up (my launch party is Saturday!!!) but I have mostly gone without internet for about a week and a half now.  No facebook or pinterest or blogger.  No netflix either.  Well no more.  Unfortunately my babers is sick again, this time with something like croup.  I'm tired of her getting sick at daycare.  It's getting kinda old.  She's snoozing on the couch right now but I've gotta feed her lunch and get her over there in about a half hour.  Speaking of Sky...she just woke up.  I'll be back later of course...

2 comments:

  1. hola my sweet SMASH! how do i follow your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can do it from your blogger dashboard...where it says reading list you just add the url of my blog iamaseaman.blogspot.com and it'll start showing up in your reading list when I post :D

    ReplyDelete