Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recap

Ok, things got crazy there for a little bit.
A recap of things since St. Paddy's Day:

Last Monday morning I got up and took Sky to daycare, only the daycare was inexplicably closed.  I was unable to get ahold of my provider for the entire day.  I ended up taking her to my aunt Jen's and was late for work.  I got a call from my daycare gal's husband Monday night trying to explain what had happened (some drunken family altercation) though we had already decided that we weren't going to keep taking Sky to their daycare.  Jen had offered her services as our part-time provider just the week before and so things fell into place perfectly with her taking over right away.  It was still an abrupt and unannounced change, kind of a rough week.  Friday, after leaving the old daycare (from picking up Sky's belongings) my car broke down.  I was on my way to work, so I was late for work again.  It ended up being a quick and easy fix though more money than I wanted to spend on my car.

On a better note, I had my first solo Norwex party last Saturday.  I spent the bulk of last week finishing up my folders and presentation.  It was a small turnout but definitely successful.  I hope I can get a few bookings coming up here after Easter.  I really think I'm going to enjoy being a consultant.

So now, I've got a bazillion things to do all the time and I realize I probably won't be blogging as frequently as I'd like.  After all, I did start this post last night and am just now (during Sky's nap) getting around to finishing up.  We've got errands to run this afternoon so I'm off to tcob.

No comments:

Post a Comment