Sunday, March 17, 2013

Takin Care of Business...

Wow, It's been one hell of a week.  I had my Norwex Launch party yesterday morning and most of the week was spent in preparation.  Though now, with the rest of my weekend off, I'm gathering materials and putting together better folders for my hostesses and guests.  I feel like I was kind of under-prepared for the party and I won't make that mistake again.  Stephanie definitely helped guide me through the party and I got several sales.  I left the party without a booking but my awesome aunt Jen and her friend Kara would like to host a party together.  I'm so excited to feel like I'm moving forward.  I really hope that I can book 1 to 2 parties at Terri's party next weekend.  It's nice that the products totally sell themselves AND the hostess incentive program is awesome.  I was actually surprised that no one at Jessica's party booked, but there were only 4 people there who hadn't already had a party or weren't having a future party.  I've got to work on my hostess coaching for sure.  I know I'm on track to be a bit of a slow starter in terms of sales in the company but I'm not going to let that bring me down.  After all, I work a full-time exhausting retail job and am a single mom; I'm not superman.

Just now, I'm waiting for my Skybug to wake up so we can run a couple errands.  We get to hang out the rest of the day and I'm loving it.  I'd like to sit around and keep blogging, but I've still got a lot of work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment