Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A goal has been set which will be reached.

I've decided that if I can keep up with my new short-term goal, I most certainly can update my blog more than once per month.  I don't really have any good excuses for not posting in my free time...just that the weather is finally nice enough to enjoy going for walks and riding my bike outside, so those have been bigger priorities.  That and the rest of my workout/diet plan.  I'm down to the last month before summer and if I want to reach my New Year's Resolution goal of a sexy beach body with some ab definition, to be strong and lean by June, I need to up my game.  Soooo... the goal now is to keep diligent track of what I'm eating and what I'm doing for a workout.  I've given myself the short-term goal of May 31st.  I started May 1st (will back post food entries).  If I get where I want to be by the end of the month, I may continue to track myself for awhile just to keep training myself to maintain.  Being only 4 days in so far, I already think this is going to be the key to losing those last pesky pounds.  While I am primarily keeping track in a small notebook, I'm doing a lot of research online on the foods I'm consuming and how they work together to help me reach my goal.  I also plan on sharing my diet and exercise journal here on my blog.  I've found countless tips from many a blog about fitness and exercise; so here's adding my application of various methods of losing weight to the collective unconscious of the internet.  Maybe some who needs help reaching their weight loss goals will read it and be educated.  Anyways, that's my cheesy goal.  But I will reach it, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment