Friday, November 15, 2013

Faucet Extender

The first mini project I'd like to share is mostly for my board on Pinterest: Pinned it, Did it.  I got Skylar an awesome step stool at a thrift store a few weeks back because we're building the habit of brushing her teeth every morning and she's too heavy for me to hover her over the sink.  The one downfall:  she still can't reach the water stream.  I randomly found this pin using an old baby wash bottle as a water extender of sorts that just pops right on the front of the faucet.  When we finished off Sky's bottle of baby wash, I cut it down to fit and it's been the perfect addition to our little toddler friendly bathroom.  Our results:



Skylar just loves her faucet extender.  It's simple, yet brilliant so Thank You to whoever came up with it! :D

She also loves her step stool which has dual function:  our bathroom is far too small for a traditional potty chair and we're quickly approaching the time to teach her...but we're totally ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment