Tuesday, November 26, 2013

B.M.C.R.

I'm so frustrated and disappointed in myself right now.  I got a call back on that job I was hoping for today and I didn't get it.  I know why too and I feel ashamed and embarrassed that I couldn't get it.  It's worse because, in my mind, I already had it.  My cousin that works there says a second interview is pretty much a guaranteed job.  I guess that's not really the case...

I'm a freaking basket case.  Just when I think I've punished myself enough for this thing I couldn't even control, I lose it again.  I've got that trapped feeling again, like I'm doomed to work in retail until the daylight at the top of my debt hole is just a pinprick in the darkness and I'm swallowed whole...

I cannot even imagine how crushed I would be if this had actually been a position I really desired.  Job hunting is shitty business...I guess it's time to get stinky.  Again.

I need something positive to think about before I fall asleep or I'm going to wake up just as sad and frustrated as I am now...either way, it feels like my eyes are going to fall out of my head.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment