Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SHIT happens

Well, today started just as SHITTY as yesterday ended.  Possibly even more so:
When I went to pull Skylar out of her bed this morning, she had smeared her shit all over her bed and herself.  This is NOT the first time this has happened either.  Needless to say, I cursed and yelled a lot.  And Sky got really upset.  But by this point she should fucking know better than to dig around in her diaper.  I scold her EVERY time that I catch her doing it.  My aunt has requested that DJ and I only put her in onesies for daycare to prevent it from happening there.   Well, she can't fucking wear onesies forever and I'm at a loss as to what to do about this problem.

How do I keep my toddler's hands out of her diaper without constantly putting her in a onesie?!?!?!

She is extremely headstrong and defiant.  Sometimes I think that she does things like this just to be defiant but maybe she really just doesn't understand why it's wrong.  I hate being mad at her but my whole apartment, not just her room, literally smells like shit right now and it's fucking disgusting.

Sooooooo, if anyone has any insight into this issue or a solution for this problem, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, enlighten me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment