Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of the Year

I sold a couple of hats to Jon from work yesterday.  Both bears...I did actually sew a face onto the pink one; it's not there in the pics because I added the face at work yesterday before my shift and left the hats there for Jon to pick up this morning.


So yesterday afternoon I met up with Mom and we got the new tires for my car.  Jon treated us to lunch at BK and we shopped at Kohl's afterward.  It was raining through the early part of the day but by the time we headed from Kohl's back to Tires Plus Mom's car had iced over.  My car was even worse having only been sitting in the lot for about a half hour.  Despite not having to work for another hour and a half I decided to go there instead of home because of the freezing rain.  I did pick up an new ice scraper and some anti-freeze from Walmart.  And I managed to de-ice all the windows by the time I had to punch in and by that time it had switched from rain to snow as well.

If anybody thought the weather was bad last night...they were dead wrong.  There is a massive blizzard raging outside right now.  It's currently 3 degrees, windy, and snowing with accumulations from 5-8 inches expected.  It is a B-E-A-U-tiful day!

Actually, once Terri gets home from her faux day at work, I'll go out and shovel for my "work-out".  Though I've been starting to ease myself into more healthy eating habits this past week, tomorrow starts my serious diet and lifestyle change.  For too long I've let myself become complacent and lazy.  No more...I'm going to shovel now because Z is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment