Monday, December 27, 2010

Awesome News

So we had our big family Christmas this evening with a tasty breakfast dinner followed by copious quantities of presents.  But the biggest and best gift of the night was the news that Marcy and Jon shared after everything was unwrapped.  They're having a baby!!!  Marcy is already 14 weeks along, so they've known since mid-October.  That's quite a secret to be toting around!  She's due June 25th...though if she goes early, my new niece or nephew could potentially share a birthday with Aaron (6/9) or Terri or me (6/8) or even Aaron and Terri's anniversary (6/18).  Maybe we should have placed bets on Jon and Marcy's conception...we all said she'd be pregnant by the end of the year, though I was initially betting they'd be by the end of the summer (hehehe).

I'll post more about the rest of Christmas in the morning...for now I'm too tired to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment