Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hippos and Finger cuts.

I sold this hippo today...or rather, my mom sold it for me as she brought my baby hats to school this week to see if there was interest amongst her coworkers.

 Score!  Another one of my personal favs sold.

On a not so awesome note, I sliced my left index finger open on a giant piece of glass today...curse that stupid jersey sew!  The cut's right on the pad so typing takes longer.  It's actually kinda nasty...I need to better equip my at-home first-aid kit for cuts of this nature.  I need some rubbing alcohol, neosporin and more bandaids.  I have work in the morning so I can doctor it there.

On another better note, I finished Angela's marvelous soft plum hat and scarf with tassels set this evening.  I also worked for awhile on Ella's monster...though it's coming along nicely now, I'm gilding the lilies so to speak when it comes to the decorative elements so it's taking longer than expected.  It will be so wonderfully awesome when it's finished.  Everyone will want one.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment