Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holy Crazy Workout Batman!

OMG.  Aaron just got the workout dvds for P90X from Jon and Marcy last weekend.  Well, I tried the Cardio X workout on Sunday which is approximately 45 minutes of extremely effective but mostly not very difficult exercises.  Then last night I got about 45 minutes into the Yoga X workout.  That was actually only halfway through the whole thing, but I did it after a quick episode of Namaste Yoga beforehand, about 15 minutes.  My legs feel CRAZY today.  I was looking for a workout that would be more challenging for my leg muscles and I've most definitely found it.   I would very much like to try another of the P90X workouts today if I can handle it.  I may try one that focuses on either arms or abs.  If I can I want to do as much of 1 X workout every day this week.  Then Saturday's weigh in should look really good.  I think that though I did lose 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks (bringing my running total loss since New Years to just under 11 pounds, yay me!), I can still pull a loss if I do the workouts daily.  I am pretty pleased with my progress thus far and I think I'm doing really well at integrating exercise into my daily routine.  Yesterday I went to the mall with Angela for a little while.  We ended up bringing lunch back to the apartment for us and Matt.  She's told me how she's had some difficulties being consistent in going to the gym lately and asked if they could potentially come over to work out here with me.  I think that would be awesome.  I've been kinda getting over my anxiety about working out around people.  I actually get excited to tell people about new workout videos or tips I've found.  Sometime show them; or they show me.  I'm pretty happy that I've been keeping up on this particular resolution so resolutely.  I'm well on my way to my better beach body.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment