Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moving Day 1

Just a quick update:
I got about half of my stuff moved today with my dad's help.  I'll do the rest Thursday which is my last official day in the apartment with DJ.  He didn't help at all.  Big surprise.  His dad came for a quick visit the other morning when he was sick with the flu.  He ended up telling his dad then that I'm moving out.  After that I got a really nice message from his mom via facebook and I think all will be well.  I was really not wanting to be the one to break the news to his family so I'm glad it didn't come down to a facebook message to his mom on moving day.

We've got Chloe's birthday party in an hour and I just got Skylar to nap finally...she took a short noontime nap earlier at my folks house while dad and I were moving stuff.  I doubt even when I wake her up to go to the party that she'll be in any better of a mood.  She's been a real grumpy pants today and will hardly eat anything.  That's pretty out of character so I'm hoping she'll cheer up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment