Sunday, February 24, 2013

Carseat Kiddo

Carseat Kiddo



Another "story" I created on photobucket documenting the lifespan of her infant seat.  We switched her into a convertible carseat around the holidays when she was really outgrowing this one.  This was actually my nephew Zidane's carseat when he was a baby, and providing they get pregnant soon (before the carseat's expiration date), Aaron and Terri will likely use it again for their next baby.

I could never resist snapping a pic of my sweet Sky in her little seat before we'd take off on an outing.  As she got older and bigger, and the garments of the season got more awkward and cumbersome, Skylar got really feisty about getting in and out of the infant seat.  She would nearly always cry for me but be fine once we got in the car.  I don't miss the seat at all since it was a pain to lug around.  I actually opted to start leaving it in the car when we were out and about for things when she was pretty young (like still bobble-heading).  I just miss how small she was in it and how cute she looked all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment