Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brief Check in

Another day off finally, and I've got all sorts of plans without ever leaving the apartment.  It's way too nasty cold to go out anyways, especially with Skylar.  I just laid her down for a little morning rest since she was getting a little ornery.

I'm packing like crazy today.  I'll probably doing some moving on Sunday but most of the move happens a week from Thursday.  As predicted DJ failed to tell his parents about my departure and his mother read something on my facebook.  Lame ass privacy settings.  I totally saw this coming though and he will be letting them in on the truth of the situation tonight.  I should not have to be responsible for telling his family that we're separating.  Period.

Anyways, I don't want to let him soil my day of productivity at home with my babers.  I'm off to foam wrap and pack my frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment