Friday, November 15, 2013

Roar!

Ok, so I feel I've sufficiently caught up in posting today for the last break but I really wanted to share a sweet awesome video of my lovely little girl getting her groove on.  She has quite good rhythm and loves to dance.  Lately she's been totally into girly music which is fine by me cuz I like it too.  One of our faves is "Roar" by Katie Perry.  I caught this video a few weeks ago, the pinnacle of the song and her interpretive dance:


I swear every time I watch it my heart fills up with pride like a mama bear and I even get teary about it sometimes.  I just love my beautiful little girl!  She's so spunky and fun, I cannot even imagine life without her...


PS.  This video should be viral cuz it's freaky fantastic.  Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment