Thursday, August 22, 2013

At least the daydream was pleasant

All day today I looked forward to my work day ending, picking up Sky, grabbing some groceries, and heading home for dinner, then after Sky's bedtime making some art.  Life had different plans for my evening when we pulled out into traffic from the grocery store parking lot and stalled out mid-intersection.  So a grumpy Sky and a sad Ash sat waiting for my dad to come, followed shortly by a tow.  I'm so frustrated right now.  We didn't get to come home and enjoy dinner.  Instead Sky ate a snacky little supper of cheese, crackers and fruit at my folks' house where we ended up (to get the van while my stupid car is in the shop).  We finally got home after Sky's bedtime so we rushed through our routine.  I ate nothing of note and have done nothing of note since I put her to bed.

Stupid car ruined my arting tonight.
And I was so excited to finally get the starter fixed...yesterday.  Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment