Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Awesome

Ok, it's pretty much a done deal.  I'm smitten like a kitten!  Mr. Nice and I have hung out the last 2 nights and I already want to see him again.  Unfortunately (but not really since I need money) I started my second class at the pavilion this morning so we weren't able to hang out today too.  And I already want to see him again.  He's going to a show tonight but I work at Michaels tonight so the odds of me going are pretty slim.  He says he's looking for jobs in SooFoo cuz he's tired of living an hour away from his friends and the 'city' and wants to move back.  That would make things sooooo much easier and we could spend time during the week getting to know each other.  I have to say that so far, he hasn't done or said even one thing that's made me uneasy or unsure about him.  I really think that this could definitely go somewhere.  I got the words straight from the horse's mouth that Mr. Nice is beyond the 'one-night-stand' phase and that monogamy is a must for him (like it is for me).  I can still hardly believe how lucky I was to meet him...the universe sure has a strange sense of time and humor but hey, I'll take it!

Omg, I could stay on here and gush for hours but I've got packing to do.  Moving out by the end of the month...another AWESOME for ASHLEY.  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment