Monday, October 24, 2016

It Happened. Part 21

So there it is...the whole damn story. I don't like the way I behaved at the end but I know if I had to do it again I probably would do exactly the same thing. I just love him that much. It's been nearly a month since we last saw each other, spoke or texted. The last thing we actually said to each other that last morning when he left was "I love you". I meant it then and I still do. But he went on to unfriend and block me on Facebook and he won't even answer our friend Angela's calls and texts. I don't know if he's blocked my phone because I haven't tried to contact him since that fateful day...
I will be true to my word and reach out in a couple days when it truly has been a month. If it turns out I am blocked I've asked Angela to send him these blog posts. I believe he needs reminding that our relationship was real. Our love was real. Even if it makes no difference to him now, this is what I need to do to have closure. I really do believe that he will wake up one day and realize that he gave up something incredibly special. By that point it will probably be too late. I won't wait forever because I know what I want from life and love. But I meant what I said about my feelings for him not being finite. This song, an old favorite from years ago, pretty much sums up exactly how I feel...



No comments:

Post a Comment