Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It Happened. Part 1

I recently went through the most beautiful and traumatic relationship of my life. Because it's over now and I'm still not ready to let it go, I decided to share the transcript of this relationship here on my blog. Maybe it's torture going through it all again but I feel like I need the closure of putting it out there in order to let it go...brace yourself, it's going to be a 3 month story told through our thousands of texts:

First, a little background: I met Jake through my close friend Angela. He was in the process of divorce when we met. He lived about an hour away.
Our first few messages were via Facebook, followed by many, many more texts...



 
  


 

We spent the most magical night together despite our hangovers from the previous night...

 
 
                            
 
 
 
                    

 
           
 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment