Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 2

I failed to mention that I did get at least one comment that I can recall on yesterday's look, specifically that they liked the belted shawl.  Huzzah!  I cannot say the look was original but I'm glad it was well received.

Well, if yesterday was good then today was fantastic at least as far as my outfit was concerned.  I particularly like this dress but I've only ever worn it solo with the matching belt.

The Look:



Purple plaid shirt dress with ivory cable knit sweater belted with tights and flats.  I switched shoes on this look because my flats are way better suited for Saturday at work.


Accessories:


The formatting on blogger is pissing me off right now so I'm just going to leave it as is for now.
Till Tomorrow's look...


No comments:

Post a Comment