Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My very first blog...yay, or something

I keep trying to think this blog is more important than it really is...but really, I'm trying a lot of new online things to promote myself as an artist so here goes...

Right now I'm watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent...it's about a gambler with a super-rough upbringing...gripping.  But I keep looking at the plant on top of the tv.  I just recently moved it there (like I recently got tv).   It fascinates me because its tag said it was only going to be 2 feet tall max...and right now it is 3 inches shy of 3 feet.  I've had it for a little over a year.  For awhile it would seep a little water out the tips of its leaves that would rub on my arm whenever I walked past.  It's been on the window sill, but I moved it back on top of the tv and the water droplets are back.  I put another shelf under the tv, but I felt a drop hit my shoulder yesterday morning...I take pride in knowing I've successfully aided another living being in furthuring its life.  I have a lot of fish and I love that they are all thriving, surviving, and loving life (more on that later).  I've had a completely packed day filled with anxious JJ moments, CTA bumbles, priming madness, and finally chill relaxiousness.  Trying to find the balance, I feel like maybe I've balanced out... An extremely wise woman told me recently that balance is the secret to life.  Balance.  1...2...3...

No comments:

Post a Comment