Thursday, January 14, 2016

Random

So, I think my sad, nearly 8-yr-old MacBook has finally given out. 😢 I haven't been able to start it up for nearly a month. I didn't stop taking pics for fashion, I just haven't figured out how to post them here using my stupid smartphone.


I was just trolling facebook and I came across one of those surveys I used to do. I decided I wanted to do it, just not on facebook...
26 Things About Me
Age: 29
Biggest fear: Losing my kid...or mom
Current time: 11:45pm
Drink you last had: drinking water right now
Every day starts with: bathroom stuff, then coffee.
Favorite song: at the moment, This is what it feels like by Armin van Buuren.
Ghosts, real or no? probably
Hometown: Sioux Falls
In love with: yoga
Jealous of: whoever wins the Powerball tonight
Killed someone? I would never, but I've been watching a lot of killing on The Following lately...
Last time you cried: a few days ago
Middle name: Marie
Number of siblings: 3
One wish: true love ❤
Person who called you last: my sweet snowbird grandmother
Question you always get asked: where does she [my girl] get her red hair?
Reason to smile: my ginger sidekick, and the slow and steady courtship I have going right now with a very handsome man
Song you last sang: Despicable me
Time you woke up: 7:30
Underwear color: gray
Vacation Destination: hopefully Toronto this summer to see my bestie...it'll be 4 years by then since we saw each other.
Worst habit: probably swearing...but I fucking love it 😜
Xrays you've had: only dental ones
Your fav food: buffalo chicken pizza
Zodiac sign: Gemini



No comments:

Post a Comment