Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 8

It was finally warm enough to wear this particular outfit.  So warm in fact, I wanted to drop a layer for most of the day!  I'm definitely looking forward to Spring...


The Look:

Sleeveless print flowy pocket dress, gray cardigan (with lacy peephole in back), hand crocheted blue scarf paired with brown leggings and brown boots (I swapped the black out cuz I love my new brown ones!); wood dangly earrings.


Accessories:
gifted to me by an old roommate, Sangi from her native India

royal blue scarf made by yours truly

So tomorrow I leave from work for my patio training in the cities.  I will try to post my look before work if I get the chance but it's very likely that when I get back Wednesday night, I will have to post both days' looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment