Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 6

I finally got my brown boots in the mail so I had to immediately start working them into the wardrobe.  They're pretty comfortable so I took a gamble wearing them to work on a Saturday.  My feet ache about the same amount as with any of my shoes at the end of the day so I feel like that's a win.  I didn't work yesterday because my lil Sky bunny had a fever and couldn't go to daycare.  So the whole look for today was what I was going to wear yesterday.  On Thursday I scored major at Y's Buys with my Keloland Spotlight deal ($40 in merch for $20), one piece in particular being the lovely scarf I wore today.  I guess what I'm getting at is the look I put together originally changed rather a lot in the long run...well, you'll see...

The look:

Warm gray knit sweater dress with brown braided belt, butterfly scarf, gray tights and brown boots.
(originally with cranberry scarf belted at waist with gray tights and wedge booties)


Really I just swapped the shoes, scarf and belt which is all I really need to change in order to change this look.  I love this sweater dress; it's one of my favorites!

Accessories:
one of two fabulous scarves from my thrift score :)

one of two recent adds to my collection (courtesy of Kohls.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment